Quarantine day…. IDK! Lol but all I know is I miss Taco Bell, and I’m sure y’all do too. Well I got you.. Presenting air fried Fiesta Potatoes. Much healthier than taco bell, without compromising the taste. I have a couple more TB recipes coming this week so stay tuned for that. I’m not going to ramble because I know you just want the recipe. Hope you guys are all doing well. Don’t forget to tag me if you make this @zheelicious. I would love to see it.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 10 minutes||Total time: 15 minutes||Makes: 4 servings|
- 3 potatoes, washed and cubed (skin on)
- Queso/ nacho cheese
- Sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- scallions , chopped
- Red peppers
- In a large bowl add the cubed potatoes, oil, taco seasoning, red chili powder, and salt. Mix well!
- Air fry option: air fry the potatoes at 360 degrees for 10 minutes. (what I did)
- Bake options: Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Take the potatoes out and serve in individual bowls, top it with queso, sour cream, and your choice of toppings and enjoy!
- Use russet potatoes if you can, wash it THOROUGHLY.
- I used the Tostitos brand queso, you can use whatever you have on hand.
- I also used greek yogurt, thinned it out with water to make it creamy sour cream like consistency.
- If you are baking it, don’t overcrowd the pan or the potatoes will become mushy. Keep and eye on them and toss time once or twice for even cooking.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
One thought on “Fiesta Potatoes”