Since you all like this recipe so much and since we are all missing Taco Bell so much… here is the Crunchwrap recipe!. I finally decided to add it to my website. I have a step by step on my IG page under “ TB crunchwrap” highlights. You can follow me there and see the step by step. It’s such a simple dinner, but always hits the spot. Make my fiesta potatoes to have yourself a taco bell feast at home. Don’t forget to add your fave sauce to every bite. I’m not kidding when I say that I use at least 10 packs of sauce per item I order from taco bell. So basically I eat the sauce with the side of my meal LOLLL. Hope you will like this as much as I do. Stay safe y’all
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 5minutes||Total time: 15 minutes||Makes: 4 servings|
- 4 large tortilla (I use large wrap tortillas)
- 4 tostadas shell
- 1 can of refried beans
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1.5 tbsp taco seasoning
- Shredded cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp taco bell fire or hot sauce
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- Green onions
- Red pepper
- Turn your Instant Pot on saute mode for 10 minutes. Add oil, once the oil is hot add cumin seeds.
- In a pot heat some oil, add the refried beans, water, garlic powder, red chili powder, and taco seasoning. Mix everything well then set it aside.
- In a bowl mix all the zesty sauce ingredients and set aside until ready to use.
- Assemble: on the large tortilla spread some queso, top it off with the tostada shell, spread the beans, layer it with the zesty sauce, top it with cheese, and your favorite toppings.
- Fold all sides of the wrap, and grill on both sides until it’s golden brown.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
- I use the Tostitos brand queso
- I use Guerrero brand tostada shells.
- If you don’t have tostadas, break the taco shells in half and use that into a tostada shell.
- you can swap greek yogurt for sour cream in the zesty sauce to make it healthier.
- I use wheat tortilla wrap.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.