Crunch wraps is one of my go to orders at Taco bell. The crunch wrap is made with beans, has a crunch factor in every bite, loaded with queso and fresh chopped veggies!
Since you all like this recipe so much and since we are all missing Taco Bell so much… here is the Crunchwrap recipe!. I finally decided to add it to my website. I have a step by step on my IG page under “ TB crunchwrap” highlights. You can follow me there and see the step by step. It’s such a simple dinner, but always hits the spot.
Make my fiesta potatoes to have yourself a taco bell feast at home. Don’t forget to add your fave sauce to every bite. I’m not kidding when I say that I use at least 10 packs of sauce per item I order from taco bell. So basically I eat the sauce with the side of my meal LOLLL. Hope you will like this as much as I do. Stay safe y’all. Tag me @zheelicious when you make this.
If you like this recipe you will like: Fiesta Potatoes, Fiesta Breakfast Burrito,Mexican Pizza, Taco Bell Spicy Tostada,Taco Bell Quesadilla.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 5minutes||Total time: 15 minutes||Makes: 4 servings|
- 4 large tortilla (I use large wrap tortillas)
- 4 tostadas shell
- 1 can of refried beans
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1.5 tbsp taco seasoning
- Shredded cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp taco bell fire or hot sauce
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- Green onions
- Red pepper
- Turn your Instant Pot on saute mode for 10 minutes. Add oil, once the oil is hot add cumin seeds.
- In a pot heat some oil, add the refried beans, water, garlic powder, red chili powder, and taco seasoning. Mix everything well then set it aside.
- In a bowl mix all the zesty sauce ingredients and set aside until ready to use.
- Assemble: on the large tortilla spread some queso, top it off with the tostada shell, spread the beans, layer it with the zesty sauce, top it with cheese, and your favorite toppings.
- Fold all sides of the wrap, and grill on both sides until it’s golden brown.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
- I use the Tostitos brand queso
- I use Guerrero brand tostada shells.
- If you don’t have tostadas, break the taco shells in half and use that into a tostada shell.
- you can swap greek yogurt for sour cream in the zesty sauce to make it healthier.
- I use wheat tortilla wrap.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
One thought on “Crunch Wrap”
Do you have a recipe of chimichangas?