I try my best not to waste food, so I try to come up with new ideas to repurpose leftovers. Especially during this time it is important for us to use what we have and make the most of it. Leftover Palak Paneer turned into these delicious Palak Paneer Parathas that are kid friendly and adult friendly. You can have them for breakfast, lunch or dinner, I don’t judge. Enjoy this with chai, achaar, yogurt, or all 3 lol! Hope you guys enjoy these! Please don’t judge the shape of my parathas, sometimes it just be like that. As long as its cooked, the shape doesn’t matter! lol Tag me @zheelicious if you try these.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
- 1 ½ cup wheat flour
- 1 ½ cup of leftover palak paneer
- 1 ½ tbsp olive or avocado oil
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Ghee to taste
- All purpose flour- as needed to roll out the dough
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, salt , and oil. Mix well, then add in water as you knead the dough. Add water as needed. Knead the dough until everything is incorporated and doesn’t stick.
- In a blender blend the palak paneer, so the paneer pieces get blended and you can stuff it in the paratha properly.
- Make small-medium balls of the dough and roll them out into 3 to 4 inch circles. Add a spoonful of palak paneer filling in the center.
- Seal the dough and round it with your fingers. Now roll them with a rolling pin into round parathas. Apply the pressure very evenly and gently on all sides. Take all purpose flour as needed to avoid sticking.
- Heat a pan and cook the parathas evenly on both sides. Add ghee as needed.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.