Since I haven’t shared a Taco Bell recipe with y’all in a while, I thought I would share this really EASY and quick Taco Bell Quesadilla recipe. By now you all know how much I love Taco Bell, and miss it so much. But I’m having so much fun recreating some of my TB faves at home. I hope you all are too. This one is really simple and quick but so filling! I mean did you ever meet a quesadilla you didn’t love? I haven’t lolll. Make sure to read the notes section for variations.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 15 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes||Makes: 5 quesadillas|
- 5 large tortilla
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeńo, chopped
- Cheese, per taste ( I used Mexican blend)
Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp taco seasonings
- 1 tbsp taco bell sauce
- 6-8 pickled jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of pickled jalapeño juice
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for creamy jalapeño sauce, set aside until ready to use.
- On a tortilla spread the creamy jalapeño sauce, put cheese on top, onions, jalapeño, and fold it in half. (you can use two tortillas as well, like the picture) .
- Heat a large pan on the stove. Add a little bit of oil or butter (optional, but helps with the crispness). Place the quesadilla on there, flip it once it’s crispy on one side. Cook on the other side until it’s crispy and the cheese has melted.
- Cut it and serve with your favorite Taco Bell sauce & creamy jalapeño sauce!
- You can add refried beans & rice to this recipe.
- You can add black beans to it as well.
- Add more veggies to it like bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms.
- I used Mexican blend cheese from Costco. You can also use cheddar.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.