I’m sure you have seen the dalgona coffee everywhere on the internet recently! So here is my twist on it, ROSE DALGONA. I tried real dalgona and I was jittery for the rest of the day, safe to say it’s TOO caffeinated for me loll. SO this makes me feel cool and trendy, wow what a mom thing to say. LOLLLL but seriously it’s good, it’s like fluffy rose milk. Who wouldn’t be down with that. Its a perfect beverage to serve at iftar, a home puja, baby shower, (even cuter is the baby is a girl!), brunch, etc. Hope you all enjoy this. Tag me @zheelicious when you make this, I would love to see it.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp rose syrup
- Sugar to taste
- Milk of choice
- I buy my rose syrup from Patel brother.
- Rose petals are from Rose Dose official.
- If you don’t have a frother or hand mixer, you can do this in a stand mixer.
- I used 2% milk, but any nut milk will taste good.
- If you can’t find rose syrup you can use rose water, but you won’t get the pink color or sweetness from it. It will just taste and smell like rose
- Add heavy whipping cream, sugar, and rose syrup to a bowl.
- With a frother or hand mixer mix until the mixture has peaks and is stiff. Be sure to not over mix, else it will start separating and become grainy.
- In a glass add ice and milk. Top it off with the rose whipped cream.
- Mix and enjoy!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.