If you are a OG follower of my blogging journey you know how obsessed with Rose Chai. I started my blogging journey with my first post being a Rose chai cheesecake. I also have a rose chai chia pudding recipe. I feel like this journey has come full circle. I tried my first rose chai latte when I was pregnant with Ahaan, from a local coffee shop near my house. That summer I had ONE too many rose chai lattes. It is still one of my most favorite drinks. This Rose Chai Latte is so so SOOO good. My fave time to drink it on a rainy day cuddled up on the couch watching tv. It would be a perfect recipe to wow your SO with for valentines day! I mean it is pink and it’s got roses. Hope y’all like it as much as we do.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
- I used swad brand rose water, and Dabur brand rose syrup. You can find both at the Indian store.
- My frother is attached to my Kuerig machine.
- Here is a inexpensive handheld frother.
- I use homemade chai masala, the recipe for it is in the Rose Chai cheesecake post.
- I got the rose petals from rose dose official. Also can be found at world market and on amazon.
|Prep time: 2 minutes||Cook time: 3 minutes||Total time: 5 minutes||Makes: 4 servings|
- 1 ½ cups water
- 3 tbsp rose petal
- 1 tsp chai masala
- 1 tbsp loose tea (I use Wagh Bakri)
- 2 tbsp rose water
- Milk of your choice, I used skim milk
- 1 tsp Rose syrup/ per cup (optional, mainly for color)
- Sugar to taste
- In a pot add the water, rose petals, and chai masala to a low boil. Once boiling add in the loose tea. Bring the mixture to a rapid boil. (30 seconds- 1 minutes).
- Strain and cool the mixture slightly, then add in the rose water.
- Distribute the strained tea mixture amongst 4 glasses, evenly.
- Add the rose syrup(if using) to the milk, then froth the milk using a frother. Top the tea mixture with frothed milk.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.