You all didn’t think I would leave you hanging without a dessert/ mithai this year did you?! If you are looking for a last minute mithai to make/ bring to a party… Here is the easiest and the quickest Mithai you will make this year; Rose & cardamom Kopra Pak!!!! The Rose & cardamom Kopra Pak requires total of 7 ingredients, you might have most of them in your pantry. The rose & cardamom kopra pak comes together in just 10 minutes. OH and the best part you don’t even need to turn your stove or oven on for this, mind blowing right??!
This is my mom’s go to recipe when she needs to make a quick sweet! she usually does tri layers, but I’m not as fancy as her LOL. Maybe someday I will be but for now, I picked my two favorite flavors to make this! I hope you all will enjoy this as much as we do. Wishing you all a VERY VERY Happy Diwali & a Prosperous New Year. May this year bring you health & wealth in abundance! Don’t forget to tag me @Zheelicious, I can’t wait to see your creations!
Need more Diwali food inspo here are some of my favorites: Ras Malai Cupcakes, Tye-Dye Ghughra/ Gujiya, Gulab Jamun Cheesecake, Rose Chai Cheesecake, Falooda Mousse Trifle, Jalebi Ice Cream, Paan Kulfi, Tutti Frutti Tres Leches Cupcakes, Fennel Strawberry Shortcake, Orange Pineapple Bundt Cake.
As always stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 5 minutes||Total time: 10 minutes||Makes: 12-16 pieces|
- 3 Cups coconut powder
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp rose water
- 2 tsp rose syrup
- Ghee for greasing hand & pan
- Gold foil to decorate (optional)
- In a large bowl mix together coconut powder, milk powder, almond flour, and cardamom powder.
Mix everything well.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk while mixing.
Mix until everything is well incorporated. It should be slightly sticky. It should be kinda like bhakri lot.
- Split the dough in half. Grease a 6″by 4″ pan with ghee. (you can use whatever you have on hand). Take the plain coconut and press it down into the pan.
Make sure it’s even and flattened from the top.
- Add rose syrup and Swad Rose water into the second half of the dough.
This will turn the dough in a pretty pink color.
- Layer the rose Kopra pak on top of the cardamom one.
- Very carefully place the edible gold flake on top of the Kopra pak.
- Put the tray in the fridge to set for 5-10 minutes. Once set cut into whatever shape you like! I choose squares.
- I used Swad rose water & coconut powder.
- I used Nestle condensed milk.
- The rose syrup I used is dabur brand, can be found at Patel Brothers.
- you can use silver foil instead of gold, or even decorate with edible rose petals and slivered nuts.
- I got my milk powder from Patel Brothers, but can be found at any local Indian grocery store.
- The pieces will depend on how big or small you cut them.
- Here is where you can find gold foil.
Thank you Patel Brothers for sponsoring this post .
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.