Want breakfast ready in the morning and sleep for an extra 10 minutes? I got youuu! Enters…Overnight Rose Chai Chia Pudding! The chai wakes you right up to help you take on the day, while the rose liquid adds a burst of flavor!
This recipe is the healthier alternative to my rose chai cheesecake. It’s so so so good you guys and SOO pretty to look at! It’s super quick to make especially if you have the leftover rose chai liquid from the cheesecake. Just look at how pretty it looks…okay I’m going to go devour mine now.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or honey
- 2 tbsp of rose chai liquid (click on rose chai liquid for the recipe)
- 1 tsp dried rose petals (optional)
- Crushed pistachio (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Add the dried rose petals and crushed pistachio if your using them and enjoy!
- I buy my chia seed from Costco; you get a bang for you buck!
- Add more milk in the morning if the chia seeds have soaked too much.
- I make extra of the rose chai liquid and store it in the fridge to make the cheesecake or this pudding.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.