Garlic Coriander Paneer is one of my most fave indo-chinese curries. I always get it from our local indo-chinese restaurants, and decided I wanted to try making it at home. It came out SO SO good and exactly like the restaurants. The reason I like making it at home is to I can control the ingredients that go into the garlic coriander Paneer. The garlic coriander paneer comes together in just under 20 minutes. It’s a great dish to use up veggies and cilantro!
The garlic coriander paneer is so very forgiving as well, you can totally add you want and take away what you want. You can easily find all the ingredients used for the garlic coriander paneer at Patel Brothers. I absolutely love Swad brands malai paneer. It’s so soft and tastes just like homemade. I love this paneer for all my recipes that uses paneer in it. It literally melts in your mouth. My favorite brand for indo-chinese is Ching’s. I have used all the sauce for garlic coriander paneer from Ching’s, available at Patel Brothers. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do. If you do try it, don’t forget to tag me @zheelicious. I can’t wait to see your creation.
A big thank you to Patel Brothers for sponsoring this post.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 10 minutes||Total time: 15 minutes||Makes: 5-6 servings|
- 14 oz. Swad Malai paneer, cubed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onions, cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 3 scallion tops (only)
- 1 cup Cilantro, crushed
- 10 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 inch ginger, sliced
- 1 tbsp dark Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp regular soy sauce
- 1 tsp Chili vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sambal olek
- 1 tbsp Chili sauce
- 1 cup vegetable broth (water will work too)
- Salt to taste
- Cornstarch slurry (1 tbsp + 2 tbsp water)
- Cilantro for garnish
- Green part of green onion for garnish.
- Rice of choice to serve with (optional)
Time needed: 15 minutes.
Garlic Coriander Paneer
- Heat your wok or pan, add oil once its hot.
- Once the oil is hot add in your vegetables. Let this cook for 1-2 minutes.
You want the veggies to have a crunch.
- Add the garlic, ginger slices, and crushed cilantro. Mix well.
- Add all the sauces (dark soy sauce, red chili sauce, vinegar, and sambal oelek.
- Add vegetable broth (water works too). Then add the paneer, mix well.
- Add the cornstarch slurry so it thickens a bit.
Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Top it off with chopped cilantro & green onions.
Enjoy with rice or as is!!
- You can make this curry with tofu to make it vegan.
- Add any veggies you like to this.
- All the items are available at Patel Brothers.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.