Spicy Miso Ramen, I absolutely love this recipe. The spicy miso ramen is a great comfort meal that comes together in just 30 minutes. It’s filled with protein and just super filling and hearty. I got such a great response when I was testing the spicy miso ramen recipe on IG, that I knew I had to post it. Look at how beautiful it looks, it’s spicy, warm, and comforting. Spicy Miso Ramen is perfect for a rainy/ cold day. I mean I can eat Ramen year round, so this is just one of those dishes that are on a constant rotation for me. And the fact that my husband rated this recipe a 10/10 is a HUGE win in my books, he is my hardest critic haha.
I hope you guys will enjoy this recipe just as much as we do. I can’t wait to see you all recreate it. Don’t forget to Tag me @zheelicious, so excited to see your creation!!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 20 minutes||Total time: 30 minutes||Makes: 4 servings|
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil (you can sub with regular oil if you don’t have this)
- 1 shallot or onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 inch ginger, shredded
- ¼ cup miso paste ( I used white Miso, Miso Master Organic brand)
- ¼ cup tahini paste
- 2 tbsp gochujang paste (Lucky Foods soel brand)
- 32 oz. Ramen broth (I used Ocean’s Halo Brand bought @WholeFoods, you can use vegetable broth if you can’t find this)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut amino
- ¼ cup sriracha
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 pack of firm tofu, cubed
- 10 oz. pack of Ramen noodles (I used fresh ramen, Sun noodle brand bought @WholeFoods), Cooked according to packaged directions.
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup carrots, cut in matchsticks
- 2-3 Scallions, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- Hot Chili Oil
- sesame seeds
- Cilantro, chopped
- lemon/ lime wedge
- Heat a heavy bottom pan and add oil. Once hot add shallots, let it soften then add ginger and garlic.
- Once the ginger and garlic is fragrant add in miso paste, tahini, and gochujang.
Mix it really well.
- Add ramen broth and water. Mix everything well, let this come to a boil.
- Add soy sauce, coconut amino, and sriracha. Let everything simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the broccoli and carrots (whatever other veggies you want), cook for 2-3 minutes and turn off the stove. Add the juice of half a lemon, and mix.
- To Blackened the Tofu (optional): heat a nonstick skillet, add a generous amount of oil, add the tofu cubes, let it cook for 3-4 minutes without touching it. Add salt and pepper taste then flip it over, and do the same thing to the other side. Once it’s done I like to finish it off in the airfryer for about 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- To serve: To a large bowl add cooked Ramen noodles, ladle the spicy miso broth over it, then top it with the blackened tofu, edamame, onions, spring onions, cliranto, sesame seeds, Togarashi, jalapeno, and hot chili oil.
- SLURPPPPP AND ENJOYYY!!!
- All the items I have listed can be found at wholefoods or amazon, I have linked everything I found online.
- You can add any vegetables your like and have on hand. Mushrooms & bok choy would be a great addition to this.
- If you can’t find the broth I used, you can use regular vegetable broth or miso broth.
- I have linked everything I found in the post.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.