What to do with the left over chole you made last night? Put it in a Kawan partha with some green chutney, amul cheese, and top it with some sliced onions.
I’m a firm believer in not wasting food; I just don’t like the idea of throwing away food that spruced up into something deliciousI do this pretty often because I hate wasting food and it helps clear out the fridge! I sometimes make more chole, just so I can make this for hubby’s lunch the next day! Its quick, easy, and SOOO delicious.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 20 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes|
- Kawan paratha (I used wheat)
- Green chutney
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ½ cup amul cheese, shredded
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Chat masala (optional)
- Lemon (optional)
1. Follow my chole recipe to make the chole. In a hot pan place the paratha and cook well on both side.
2. Spread the green chutney on the paratha, then add the chole.
3. Top it with cheese, onions, jalapenos, and sprinkle with cilantro and chat masala. Wrap it like a burrito.
4. Serve hot and enjoy!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.