It’s no secret that I love schezwan sauce, I legit have like 4 recipes using this sauce. This pull apart bread is a cross between Italian and Indo-Chinese, its spicy and cheesy the best of both worlds! I make my own schezwan sauce and have it in the fridge but if you don’t have the time you can certainly use store bought or even the sambal oelek sauce. It’s a fun appetizer and such a crowd pleaser. If you can’t find Amul cheese do cheddar and mozzarella mix.
Hope y’all enjoy this cheesy yummy goodness! Tag and share with me if you make this @zheelicious.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 20 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes||Makes: 5-6 servings|
- 1 loaf of bread (I used italian bread)
- 1 stick butter, softend
- ½ cup schezwan sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup amul cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix butter, garlic, schezwan sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cut the bread on a diagonal into 2cm/1″ diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread.
- Spread butter mixture into all the crevices of the bread.
- Stuff the bread with cheese.
- Wrap the bread with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes. Then open the foil and bake for another 3-5 minutes just until the cheese is melted and ooey gooey.
- Transfer the bread onto a serving tray or wire rack and top it with the green onions.
- Serve hot!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
One thought on “Cheesy Schezwan Pull Apart Bread”