Tipsy Gulab Jamuns! I know what you are thinking but hear me out…. Tipsy gulab jamuns are exactly what they sound like. It’s the easiest and such a fun dessert to make this holiday season. It consists of absolutely NO prep or cooking time. I have used frozen gulab jamuns and taken amaretto liqueur. Amaretto is made out of almonds, it’s a italian dessert liquor. Often used in desserts or drank along. You can add a shot or two to the gulab jamuns to make the taste more prominent and more alcohol content. They are also just sooo pretty too look at it & it would be a conversation starter.
Defrosted the gulab jamuns and amaretto filled Pipettes . You can also soak the gulab jamun in the amaretto for a stronger gulab jamun lol. This is seriously sooooo easy and I’m all about semi-homemade or not homemade at all LOL. It just makes things so much easier. I hope you all will enjoy this and don’t forget to drink…. I mean eat responsibly!! Enjoy these boozy gulab jamuns!!!
If you make this quick dessert don’t forget to tag me at @zheelicious.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 20 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes||Makes: 5-6 servings|
- defrosted gulab jamun ( I used Nanak’s frozen gulab jamun)
- Amaretto ( i used Disaronno brand)
- Add defrosted gulab jamuns to your plate
- Fill your pipette witg amaretto.
- Stick the Pipettes into the gulab jamun.
- Here is where you can buy Pipettes.
- you can add a shot or two to the gulab jamun syrup so they can soak more into it.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.