Hara Bhara Paneer Sliders!!!! These mini burgers are so easy to make and PACKED with flavor. You get hints of mint, cilantro, and a bit of a kick from the thai chilies. I slather them with a quick chutney mayo to tie the whole dish together. I also top the patties off with sliced onions, jalapeno, lemon juice, and chaat masala. It’s a flavor bomb in your mouth. It’s a perfect appetizer/ dinner item for this upcoming long weekend! It’s so delicious I can eat 5 of these in one sitting.
If you decide to make them ahead of time, they may fall apart while grilling because the paneer will get more tender. But it won’t compromise the taste. You can add 1-2 tbsp of cornstarch or even an egg into the mixturer so it holds better. It takes very little time to mame, I recommend making them fresh if you can! I hope you all will enjoy these as much as we did!!! Don’t forget to tag me when you make these @zheelicious, I would love to see your creations.
Thank you Patel Brothers for sponsoring this post.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 10 minutes||Total time: 20 minutes||Makes: 18 sliders|
- 1 pack Swad paneer (14 oz./ 400 grams), crumbled
- 1 potato, boiled & mashed
- 1/2 cup mint leaves packed
- 1 cup roughly chopped cilantro, packed
- 3 Thai chilies, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- 18 sliders or mini burger bun
- 1 onion , sliced
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- Chaat masala
- 1 Lemon
- ½ cup Mayo (I used Helmsman Avocado Mayo)
- 3 tbsp Swad Green Chutney or you can use homemade.
- Mix together the mayo & green chutney and set it aside until ready to use.
- In the food processor, crumble your paneer.
- In a blender add mint, cilantro, thai chilies, garlic, cumin seed, lemon juice, and salt. Blend together until it’s a paste.
- In a large bowl add paneer, mashed potato, the blended paste, red bell pepper, onions, chaat masala, and salt. Mix well and form it in little patties.
- In a skittle drizzle some oil cooked the patties until golden brown on both sides.
(about 2 minutes each side)
- Toast the buns, add the mayo chutney on both sides, top it off with the paneer patty, onion slices, jalapeno, squeeze of lemon, and sprinkle chaat masala on top, and close the bun.
- You can use homemade chutney if you want.
- I love the swad malai paneer for this recipe because it tastes like it’s homemade.
- I bought the mini burger buns from Trader Joe’s but you can use the mumbai pav bans from Patel Brothers.
- If your patties fall apart add 1-2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- The serving size will depend on how big or small you make the patties.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.