Summer is in full swing, we all need something to cool us down while being refreshing. I’m sharing how to make Berry & Mint Ice-cubes using Rubbermaid Easy Release Flexible Ice Trays. They are super easy to use and flexible, so the ice cubes pop right out. It would be great to freeze baby food, chutneys in those trays.
Here is how to make the the Berry & mint ice cubes:
- Boil water (optional) This will make sure your ice cubes are clear. Let the water cool down.
- Add chopped berries ( I used strawberries and blueberries)to the bottom of the tray. Then add mint leaves.
- Add the cooled water.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours (overnight is best)
- Pop out the ice cubes into a glass and pour it over your favorite beverage and ENJOY!!!
Combinations of fruits:
- Basil, strawberry & lemons
- Blueberry, lime, mint
- Raspberry, starberry, mint
- Peach, mint, lemon
- Watermelon & mint
Things to use it for:
- Sparkling water
- Add it into your Fruit Virgin Mojito
- Add in your white wine, champagne
Here is the link where you can purchase this.
Thank you Rubbermaid for sponsoring this post.