Thai noodle salad is basically a summer roll but a salad version of it. It is the easiest and the simplest salad you will ever make! It comes together in just 10 minutes, can’t beat that. You can add any vegetables you like to this. You can also add tofu for protein. This is an easy meal prep recipe as well. Just cut everything or buy everything precut, make the dressing ahead of time and put it together in no time.
I used instant noodles which I didn’t even have to cook, just soak in hot water. You can you glass noodles or brown rice noodles. You can even skip the rice noodles completely and make this salad with cucumber noodles, zucchini noodles, or carrot noodles. You can add more veggies to this as well. The options are endless, you can make it the way you want!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Total time: 15 minutes||Makes: 2 servings|
- 1 pack rice noodles, cooked according to packaged direction
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1 cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 jalapeño, deseeded and sliced
- handful of edamame beans, cooked
- Cilantro (optional)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp sambal oelek
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 inch ginger
- Salt to taste
- In a blender blend all the ingredients together until everything is incorporated. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a large bowl add the cooked noodle and all the vegetables.
- Drizzle with dressing and mix well.
- Top it with cilantro and peanuts if using!
- You can sub bullion cubes or better than bouillon paste for veg. Broth.
- For stovetop: follow all the same steps then let it boil for 10-15 minutes after adding the broth. Stirring occasionally.
- Use Mexican blend or cheddar cheese instead of cotija
- You can also add tortilla chips or strips as a crunchy topping
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
One thought on “Thai Noodle Salad”
Thank you this Thai salad recipe , I am planning on making this salad this week.
But one question can I make salad dressing in advance ?