How adorable do these look?! It is literally Christmas on a plate. You guys know how much I love goat cheese already; so when I found these peppers at whole foods, bells rang in my head and viola… an easy Christmas appetizer that everyone will love! They even look like little Santa hats… all without even turning the stove on! Hope you all will enjoy this!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Total time: 10 minutes||Makes: 15-20 peppers (depending on size)|
- 8 oz. goats cheese
- I jar cherry peppers
- ½ jalapeño, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 4-5 sprigs of cilantro, roughly chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a blender add all the ingredients and blend, water as needed. Blend until everything is blended and creamy.
- Put the cheese mixture in zip-lock bag, refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut the bottom on the cherry peppers slightly, just so they sit on the tray. Cut the tip of the zip-lock bag and pipe in the cheese filling into the cherry peppers.
- I got the cherry peppers from whole foods.
- I use Kirkland brand goat cheese from Costco, comes in a pack of 2.
- The other pack can be frozen.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.