Don’t you just hate being stuck in the kitchen when you are hosting a party? I absolutely do! That why I’m coming up with easy recipes that you can make ahead and are super quick so you can actually spend time with your family/ friends. These crostini are the simplest appetizer that comes together in under 10 minutes! You can’t beat that.
Crispy crostini, spread with creamy goat cheese, topped with sweet & spicy mango jalapeno jam. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and savory. Everything is store bought and just put together, but the best part is that it doesn’t compromise the taste. It still tastes like you spent hours behind it! Hope you guys enjoy this easy peasy appetizer.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 5 minutes||Total time: 10 minutes|
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1 16 oz. pack of goat cheese
- 1 jar of mango pepper jam
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- In a bowl – mix the mango pepper jam with the finely chopped jalapenos, red chili powder, and garam masala.
- Toast the crostini until well done. Then, spread the goat cheese and mango jalapeno jam on top.
- Garnish with sliced jalapeno (optional), and serve!
- I ask the bakery in my grocery store to slice the baguette for me to make sure all of the crostini are even.
- If goat cheese isn’t your thing, you can substitute with ricotta or cream cheese.
- I buy my goat cheese from Trader Joe’s or Costco! it’s cost efficient and high quality at both places!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.