Lasanyu Marchu is the ONE condiment we have in the fridge at ALL times. Lasanyu Marchu also known as garlic chutney!! I’m sharing a bulk recipe that will last you for a good 4-5 months (depending on how much you use of course.) Below I’m also listing all the easy uses for it. This is the most versatile condiment to have in your fridge, it will make any dish so much better!! Make this your weekend project and make it, trust me you won’t regret it. My mil makes ours and stores it in a large airtight glass container and we store it in the garage fridge. We also take out some in a mason jar and keep it in our kitchen fridge to use on a daily basis.
To make it easier on yourself please buy pre peeled garlic bag, I get mine from costco. Any local grocery store will have it though. If you do end up making it don’t forget to tag me @Zheelicious. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
Some ways to use the Lasanyu Marchu:
- Add a bit in mayo and spread on sandwiches, flatbread, fries, etc.
- Add to your maggi
- Use it in Instant Pot Mixed Dal
- For a quick dipping sauce; mix hot & sweet maggi sauce + lasaniya marchu. you will never want anything else to dip your fries in.
- Use to make lasaniya bataka shaak.
- Eat with bhakri, rotli, rotlo, khichdi.
- We make our spicy garlic chutney but taking some of the lasaniya marchu + water to thin it out, use that chutney in bhel, Vada Pav, falfels, salads, anything you want!!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 5 minutes||Total time: 10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup seasme seeds
- 4 cups garlic cloves
- 4 cups red chili powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- salt to taste
Time needed: 5 minutes
- In a blender blend all the ingredients together until it becomes a paste like consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Enjoy for months!!
- Buy a bag of peeled garlic from costco, thank me later LOL.
- store it in an airtight glass container like a mason jar.
- you can even freeze this, but we only refrigerate it.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.