Chutney Cheese Sandwiches; easy to make, looks so pretty, and tastes is just chefs kiss. It’s one of those sandwiches that kids & adults enjoy. It’s simple to make but oh so delicious. Chutney Cheese sandwiches are perfect to have at picnics, family gatherings, bridal showers, any party you are hosting.
Okay lets talk about the ingredients; you need to use good quality bread, butter, cheese, and some bomb chutney. Lucky for you I have a bomb chutney recipe, Spicy Cilantro Green Chutney. It makes a big batch and its great to freeze so you can make these and so many recipes with it. Now as for the bread I use pepperidge farm white sandwich bread. Butter and cheese HAS to be Amul, I got it from local Patel brothers.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Assmble time: 10 minutes||Total time: 15 minutes||Makes: 6 sandwiches|
- 12 pepperidge farm white bread slices
- 1/2 cup Green Chutney (Spicy Cilantro Green Chutney, this is what I use)
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Amul Butter, room temperature
- Amul cheese, as much or as little as you like.
- Chaat masala, to taste
Time needed: 15 minutes
Chutney Cheese Sandwiches
- Cut the crust of the bread.
- Spread a thick layer of butter, top with a thick layer of chutney.
You can change this according to your preference.
- Top it off with cucumber slices, sprinkle chaat masala, shred some amul cheese on top. top with more chaat masala.
- Close the sandwich and cut into triangles. Sprinkle some more chaat masala on top of the sandwiches.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- I used pepperidge farm white sandwich bread.
- you can prep the chutney weeks in advance.
- The sandwiches are best when assembled the day of serving.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.