As the weather gets warmer, this is such great drink to cool down with. This is my mom’s recipe and she makes this anytime our family is over (literally everyone request this at midnight). So so simple and come together in just 5 minutes. Make this for your guests and wow them with this simple and delicious recipe.
If you have been to India and have had cold coffee from CCD or Danny’s you will love this! The chocolatey taste from the Bournvita makes this taste JUST like the one you get at Danny’s in Ahmedabad. Hope this becomes a favorite in your house as it is in mine.
Stay happy, Stay hungry
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0
Serving size: 6 people (depending on the cup size)
- 3 cups milk (I used 2%)
- 3 cups ice
- 1 tbsp Nescafé coffee
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Sugar to taste
- Bournvita (optional, for garnish)
- In a blender add ice, milk, coffee, cocoa powder, cardamom powder, and sugar. Blend everything until everything is incorporated.
- Pour in glasses and top it off with Bournvita powder (if usuing)
- You can add ice cream to this if you wanted, vanilla tastes great.
- You can also top it off with ice cream as well.
- Use almond or other non-dairy milk to make it dairy-free.
- I have linked the bournvita and nescafé coffee I use in the ingredients.
- Here is a link to the glasses I used.