We are days away from the Holidays, which means lots of hosting and having gatherings. Today I’m sharing the most perfect welcome drink for your friends and family, Pomegranate Ginger Spritz. 1. it looks SO festive, 2. Its refreshing and the ginger works so well with the pomegranate juice, and 3. It can be served as a mocktail or cocktail!!
You can prep the syrup ahead of time as well so it’s less work for the day of. Make it in a pitcher to make life easier as well. I made this for thanksgiving and my family loved it, then I made it again for a friends dinner party and it was again a HIT! So I know for sure you friends and family will love it as well. If you do make this don’t forget to tag me @zheelicious. I can’t wait to see your creation!
You might also like: Fruit Virgin Mojito, Lavender Blueberry Mojito,Mango Jalapeno Margarita,Spicy Guava Spritzer.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 5 minutes||Total time: 10 minutes||Makes: 4 servings (depending on the glass size)|
- 16 oz. Pom pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup ginger rosemary simple syrup
- 1/2 lime juice
- 6.8 oz fever tree tonic water
- Ginger beer to top it off
- Pomegranate seeds (garnish)
- Rosemary spring (garnish)
Ginger Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 inch ginger, sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Simple syrup: Heat a sauce pan on medium heat add in ginger, rosemary sprigs and cardamom powder. Let this come to a rolling boil. Then add the sugar and mix until the sugar melts.
Turn off the heat. Once the mixture is cool, strain it and refrigerate it.
- In a pitcher add ice, pomegranate seeds, rosemary sprigs, then the simple syrup, pomegranate juice, lime juice, and tonic water.
- Pour the drink in the glasses then top them off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with more pomegranate seeds & rosemary sprigs.
- You can make the simple syrup ahead of time. It’s good for about 7-10 days in the fridge.
- Add vodka, or tequila to this to make it an alcoholic beverage.
- You can sub mint for rosemary if you wish.
- The serving size will depend on the size of your glasses.
- Here is the link for the glasses I’m using.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
2 thoughts on “Pomegranate Ginger Spritz”
How many medium size cup does this recipe make?
Hi it makes about 4