Holiday parties are happening in full force! I have got just the thing to bring with you to any party. Eggless Tiramisu, it’s a no bake no fuss recipe and a guaranteed hit! This is my mom’s recipe that many of you may have already tried and loved. You can prepare this dessert in under 20 minutes. OH and the best part is that it requires minimum effort but the taste is soooooo good. It’s creamy, sweet but not overly sweet, and you get the floral hint from the cardamom. Ah it’s just so divine.
You can make this in the Rubbermaid Holiday TakeAlongs, and take it with you. It makes the perfect hostess treat, and will make you the hero of the party. The Rubbermaid Holiday TakeAlongs come in fun festive colors, red, green, and gold. It makes it extra festive and fun. Also Lids click into place with QuikClik™ seal, letting you know the goods are secure. I have been using these Holiday TakeAlongs for gifting to neighbors, friends, and family. Don’t sleep on these containers or this recipe. Leaving a link here for you to check them out! Don’t forget to tag me when you make this easy recipe @zheelicious. Happy Holidays!!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 15 minutes||Cook time: 5 minutes||Total time: 20 minutes||Makes: 10 servings|
- 16 oz. cool whip, room temp
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 45 Maria cookies
- 1 Chocolate bar
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- To make the coffee: boil one cup of water, add coffee and sugar.
Take it out in a bowl and let it cool.
- In a large bowl add cool whip, mascarpone cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Dip the Maria cookies into the coffee and lay them on a deep tray, then pour the cool whip mixture, dust cocoa powder on top, and shave chocolate on top.
- Repeat the last step 3 times, the top layer should be of the cool whip mixture, then dust with cocoa powder, and shave chocolate on top.
- Let this cool in the fridge for at least 6 hours, overnight is best.
- Serve cold and enjoy!!!!
- You can find Mascarpone cheese at any grocery store (it would in the cheese section in a container.)
- I used Nestle instant coffee.
- Maria cookies can be found at any grocery store in the spanish asile.
- You can use Mariegold found at the indian store in this as well.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
One thought on “Eggless Tiramisu”