One of the most flavorful dishes to meal prep is this Peanut tofu bowl.Peanut Tofu Bowls are healthy and delicious. I’m happy to announce that I’m a FoodSaver ambassador. I have been loving Foodsaver to save my meal prep meals in, it’s super easy and convenient. My meals stay fresh for so much longer when I do this. I love using the microwavable bags. The ventilated bags can go straight from the freezer microwaves, providing meals in minutes. Super convenient for our extremely busy lifestyles.
I recently started using FoodSaver and it’s helped me so much with minimizing waste, meal prepping, and orgazning my fridge & freezer. You can vacuum seal the bags so it takes less space in the fridge. You can purchase your Foodsaver VS3182 – HERE And the Meal Prep Bags – HERE. Use promo code : Zheel 25. The promo code is good for 25% off sitewide excluding items that are already on sale.the promo code is ONLY applicable to products on the FoodSaver.com website.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 20 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes||Makes: 5-6 servings|
- 1/2 pack of super firm tofu, cubed
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 shallot, cubed
- 1 cup of mixed color bell pepper, cubed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce (Sambal)
- 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp agave
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp shredded ginger
- Brown rice & quinoa, cooked as per directions
- Sesame seeds
- Green onion
- In a small blend add in peanut butter, sriracha, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, agave, garlic, and ginger.
Blend it until it’s all incorporated.
- Heat oil in a pan, once hot add in onions and pepper.
Saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add cubed tofu and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the peanut sauce, mix well.
Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with brown rice & quinoa. Top it off with sesame seeds,cilantro, green onion, and lime!
- You can use frozen brown rice and use that to make it even quicker.
- I also buy seeds of change brown rice & quinoa bags that makes it easier.
- You can add any veggies you want to this.
- Thin the sauce out with water if it gets thick.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.