If you live in the tri-state area, there is a MAJOR heat wave going on right now. I wasn’t planning on posting this recipe until next week, but it felt right to get this out to you guys ASAP to cool yourselves down! Paan Kulfi is so refreshing, it is like eating a creamy version of paan, yum!!! If I told you this was made in less than 5 minutes and ONLY 4 ingredients, would you believe me? well it is that easy to make these. Try it for yourself and find out! I hope you all are staying cool and hydrated in this heat wave!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Freeze time: Overnight (for best results)||Makes: 8-10 servings|
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp paan masala (mukhvas masala)
- Blend all the ingredients until everything is incorporated and mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi or popsicle molds.
- freeze the molds until the mixture is set into kulfi. For best results I would suggest leaving them in the freezer overnight.
- If you are in a rush freeze the kulfis for about 6-8 hours.
- Adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more or less condensed milk.
- Paan masala is readily available at any Indian grocery store.
- You can buy the molds I used here.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.