It’s taco Tuesday and can you even have tacos without a margarita?! Sharing my Mango Jalapeno Margarita to enjoy with my FAVE taco recipes like my Black Bean Tacos, or Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos! I made these virgin but you can totally add a shot or TWO of tequila. I encourage you to live your best quarantine life and if that means having a few of these, so be it! you deserve it. If you follow me on IG then you know that I shared these around cinco de Mayo and I’m finally getting a chance to put them on my website. Also I hope you all enjoy the little video my very talented brother made! He put a lot of work into editing and taking it. If you like it please give me feedback, and we can make more!
Stay happy, stay hungry! (thirsty in this case lol)
|Prep time: 2 minutes||Cook time: 3 minutes||Total time: 5 minutes||Makes: 2 servings|
- 1 cup Mango Juice ( I used Swad brand)
- 10 slices of jalapeno
- pinch of salt
- club soda/ sparkling water
- Shot of tequila (optional)
For the Rim:
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- lime to rim the glasses
- In a shaker add ice, mango juice, jalapeno slices, lime juice, salt, a splash of club soda, and tequila ( if using).
- Shake really well, until everything is nice and cold.
- In a plate add all the ingredients for the rim and mix well.
- Take a wedge of lime and go around the rim of the glass then dip the glass in the chili mixture until its well coated.
- Add ice in the glass, pour the margarita into it. Top it with club soda or sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime and jalapeno slice and enjoy!!
- You can use any other brand mango juice you have or can find.
- I got mine from indian Grocery store.
- fresh mango juice will not work in here because of the texture.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
3 thoughts on “Mango Jalapeno Margarita”