Have you ever met a nacho you didn’t like? Because I definitely have not! These brunch nachos are perfect for any crowd. It will definitely cure your NYE hangover! This is such a great dish to make – it helps you use up whatever you have on the fridge. You can put anything on these nachos and they will taste amazing.
I used up my leftover quick queso, cilantro lime crema, salsa, and chopped veggies. The recipe for the quick queso is on my Instagram page on the highlights section. I have been making that queso for SOOO long; it is always a hit at any party! The best part about this dish is that you can have brunch ready in less than 20 minutes. Wishing you all very Happy New Year filled with love, success, and of course FOOD!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 10 minutes||Total time: 20 minutes||Makes: 2 servings|
- ½ bag tortilla chips
- ½ cup jarred queso
- ½ cup jarred salsa
- 4 egg
- 1 cup cheese
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1/3 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Sour cream (optional
Cilantro lime crema:
- Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp of Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño, roughly chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients of the cilantro lime crema.
Set aside until ready to use.
- In a sheet pan lay out your tortilla chips, top it with queso, then add cheese, salsa, then top it off with all the veggies.
- Crack your eggs over the nachos.
- Bake the nachos for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely and the eggs have a white glaze on them.
- Top it with sour cream, the cilantro lime crema (if using).
- Serve hot and enjoy!!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.