As you all know by now I absolutely LOVEEEE appetizers & especially if they are bite size. These Mini Brie & cranberry salsa cups are the most perfect and fuss free appetizer for the holiday season. They are incredibly easy to put together and serve & look super festive. I’m using my cranberry salsa recipe in this and it works so well with the brie.
You can serve these mini Brie & Cranberry Salsa Cups on a grazing table, cheese board, on a platter by itself! They are fun to serve and easy enough to make. That means you can spend more time with your family and less time in the kitchen!! I’m all about these easy but beautiful looking apps haha. You can make the cranberry salsa upto two weeks in advance and store in the fridge in an airtight container.
I hope you will enjoy these this holiday season. Please tag me @zheelicious when you make them. I would love to see & share your creations!!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 20 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes||Makes: 24 cups|
- 8 oz. Brie, cubed
- 2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
- Cranberry Salsa
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped (optional) for garnish.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Generously spray your mini cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Cut the sheet lengthwise into 3 strips, then cut crosswise into 3 strips (12 total squares).
- Place each square into the muffin pans, press it down slightly.
- Place a piece of cubed brie into each cup, top it with cranberry salsa.
- Bake the cups for 15-20 minutes. Let them cool for 3-4 minutes, take them out of the pan.
Repeat the same steps for the second sheet.
- Make sure the brie is cold before cutting it or else it will be hard to cut.
- You can make the salsa upto 2 weeks in advance and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- You can use goat cheese to make these if you can’t find brie.
- I used president’s brand Brie.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.