I have been drinking the blueberry oat smoothie right after giving birth to Ahaan.I absolutely love this smoothie so much.. It started as something that would help me with breast milk but it quickly became a favorite for breakfast or even a healthy dessert. It is super filling and satisfying.
I make this smoothie for the kids & myself very often so I need to ensure that my berries & vegetables are lasting for quite some time. Rubbermaid’s FreshWorks line helps me store all my produce fresher for longer. The FreshWorks containers use FreshVent Technology which regulates the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide in and out of the container to help produce stay fresher, longer.
Some quick tips of how to make sure your produce last longer using FreshWorks:
- Don’t wash or cut your produce before storing in the container. Just transfer directly from store packaging into FreshWorks containers.
- Don’t store mixed produce in the same container.
- While transferring produce, especially berries, to your FreshWorks container, inspect for and discard any berries with visible mold. Sometimes there are a few hiding in the bottom of the store packaging that might spoil the rest.
Here is the link for you to purchase your own FreshWorks containers.
If you try the containers or the recipe don’t forget to let me know what you think @Zheelicious.
Pair this recipe with : Blueberry Lemon Pancakes, Cereal Chevdo, Glazed Donut Egg & Cheese, Fiesta Breakfast Burrito.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Total time: 5 minutes||Makes: 2 servings|
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 strawberry
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Dash of cinnamon
- Agave nectar to taste (optional)
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Blend everything together in a blender.
- If you don’t have oat milk, use any milk of choice. I prefer almond milk.
- If you are adding a different milk then be sure to add ½ cup of oats.
- You can substitute agave for honey.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.