Lavender Blueberry Mojito!!!! okay 1. please look at that color, it’s GORGEOUS. 2. SOO refreshing. and 3. HOW DAMN PRETTY!!! This drink has been a hit every single time I have made it, which is a whole lot this past summer. If you follow me on IG then you might remember. It all started with having too much fresh lavender from my yard, which i turned into syrup! And this drink recipe was born.
It’s really good virgin. check out the notes section for tips on how to make more. The serving size varies depending on the glass size you are using. I promise you this will be your new favorite cocktail!! Try it and let me know what you think. Don’t forget to tag me @zheelicious when you make it. I can’t wait to see your creations.
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 0 minutes||Total time: 5 minutes||Makes: 3 servings|
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 lime
- Handful of mint
- 2 oz. lavender syrup
- 2 oz. Tito’s or liquor if choice
- 6oz of tonic water (you can use club soda too)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lavender (I used fresh, you can use dried)
- In a sauce pan all the ingredients for the lavender syrup and bring it to a simmer or until the sugar is melted completed. strain and set it aside to cool.
You can store this syrup in the fridge for upto 2 weeks in a air tight jar.
- In a shaker muddle mint, blueberries, and lime juice. Then add ice, lavender syrup, and titos. Shake well.
- pour over ice into glasses, top it with tonic water.
- Garnish with blueberries/ lavender stem/ mint and ENJOY!
- To make it virgin- Omit the alcohol, add a splash of spite and little more lime juice.
- You can triple or quadruple this recipe if you want to make more.
- You can use rum instead of titos.
- I love the fever tree tonic water/ you can use whatever you like.
- Even a splash of ginger beer works or sprite.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.