Kesar Pista Shrikhand Pops, it basically tastes like kesar pista shrikhand that’s frozen! Kesar pista shrikhand is made with only FIVE ingredients!! It comes together in just minutes, it would be such a fun activity to get your kids involved in making this. A very kid friendly recipe as well.
Kesar pista shrikhand pops made with greek yogurt, saffron, cardamom, pistachios, and sugar. I fluff the mixture using an electric mixer until everything is incorporated and light and fluffy, then transfer it into the popsicle molds, freeze them and then enjoy kesar pista shrikhand pops on a hot summer day. It’s a healthy treat for me and the kids! I hope you all enjoy this as much as we did. If you make this please tag me @zheelicious so I can see!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Freeze time: 4-6 hours minutes||Makes: 5-6 servings|
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tSP of cardamom
- 1/4 tSP of saffron
- 3/4 cup + 2 tBsp powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp of crushed pistachios
Time needed: 10 minutes.
- In an electric mixer or with a hand mixer, whisk together the greek yogurt, saffron, cardamom, and powdered sugar until it’s fluffy and everything is incorporated.
- Once it’s fluffy fold in your pistachios.
- Transfer the mixture into popsicle molds.
Freeze in the freezer for at least 4 hours (I did over night).
- Enjoy on a hot summer’s day!
- I prefer using full fat greek yogurt for this.
- You can make them with regular yogurt but I would suggest hanging the yogurt first so it’s nice and thick.
- Adjust the sugar according to your liking.
- You can make this nut free.
- The popsicle mold I used is linked on my amazon shop page.
- You can hand whisk Kesar pista shrikhand mixture if you don’t have an electric mixer.
- Use vegan yogurt to make them vegan.
- The serving size will depend on the size of your molds.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.