I find myself snacking A LOT right now.. So I felt the need to share it with you all, here is another snacky snack. Chana Chor Garam. It’s so easy, quick, and you don’t need to turn on your stove. It pairs perfect with drinks as “biting”. I mean you can’t beat that. I leave you to it… ENJOY!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 5 minutes||Total time: 5 minutes||Makes: 4 servings|
- 2 cups chana chor
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- Cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ lemon or lime, juiced
- ½ tsp red chili powder (lal marchu)
- ¼ tsp black salt (sanchar)
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve immediately!
- If you don’t have chana chor at home you can use chana dal.
- Mirch masala & Haldiram’s have great chana chor and chana dal.
- If you can’t find anything use spiced nuts.
- Assemble only when you are ready to eat or else it will get soggy.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.