It’s Taco Tuesday!! Possibly my favorite day of the week. I try to make different types of tacos and these are my hubby’s fave!! I know I have owed you this recipe since Thanksgiving, sorry y’all (life happened😳🙈). These tacos are really simple to make and sort of healthy. Cauliflower is all the rage right now and these fit in perfectly in the trend. So much you can do with the leftovers as well, make it into a wrap, Buddha bowl, salad…etc.
These would be a fun option for a taco party, have everything laid out on the counter and have everyone make their own! I have also served the buffalo cauli’s alone as an appetizer, simply drizzled with ranch and topped with green onions.
And remember friends, if cauliflower can become pizza… then you can accomplish anything!!!
Stay happy, stay hungry!
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 20 minutes||Total time: 30 minutes||Makes: 10-12 tacos|
- 10-12 corn tortillas
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tsp all purpose flour (more if needed)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- 1 cup creamy buffalo sauce
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- ½ stick butter melted
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Ranch, as needed
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- 2-3 green onion sprigs, chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the wing sauce and melted butter, set-aside until ready to use.
- In a large bowl mix cauliflower, garlic powder, red chili powder, and all-purpose flour. Then add the creamy buffalo sauce and the 1/3 of the wing sauce on the cauliflower florets and mix until all of the florets are coated.
- Place the cauliflower florets in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until they are golden brown. When there is 5 minutes left for the cooking time add the rest of the wing sauce and let it finish cooking.
- While the cauliflowers are cooking, mix the shredded red cabbage, cilantro, green onions, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Set-aside until ready to use. (skip this step if you aren’t using the red cabbage)
- Warm up the tortilla then add the red cabbages slaw, then baked buffalo cauliflowers, sliced avocados, and lastly drizzle ranch on top.
- You can use regular flour tortilla as well.
- If you can’t find creamy buffalo sauce just use the regular wing sauce and double the butter.
- Use Vegan ranch or completely skip the ranch, to make these vegan.
- I use franks red hot wing sauce. Can be found at any grocery store.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.